Netgear is one of the top leading computer networking companies in the world. It is one of the most trusted networking companies in the world. It was founded by Patrick Lo and Bryan Murray in San Jose, California on 8 January 1996. Netgear produces networking equipment for service providers, consumers, and businesses.
Netgear has offices in more than 25 countries all over the world. Netgear operates in three business segments: the first one is consumers, the second one is service providers and the third one is commercial.
Netgear’s products focus on most used networking technologies such as Wireless, Powerline, and Ethernet. Netgear has a variety of products in the market like wired and wireless devices and equipment. Netgear offers one of the best routers among all the companies.
Netgear routers are known to be one of the safest and most durable routers in the world. It offers a lot of unique features and that makes it better than its competition. Many people prefer Netgear routers over D-link and TP-link due to its durability. Netgear has excellent customer service. For any technical support, you can call the Netgear team at 1800 419 4543.
How to Setup New Netgear Router | www.routerlogin.net
If you have just purchased a Netgear router and are looking for a way to set up your router, then you have come to the right place. Today, we are going to give you a step by step guide on setting up your Netgear router using www.routerlogin.net. We will first start with a basic approach: we will learn how to set your Netgear router to a PC. Follow the steps below to set up a Netgear router to your PC.
- Take your Netgear router and plug the adapter supplied with a Netgear box and connect it to a Netgear router.
- Connect your Internet Service Provider cable to the colored port of Netgear router.
- Now take the LAN cable and connect it to any of the LAN ports of the router.
- Now, connect other parts of the LAN cable to the PC LAN input.
Now, let’s come to our main topic: How to set up a Netgear router using www.routerlogin.net. Follow the article ahead to know more.
How to Setup Netgear router using www.routerlogin.net
Setting up your Netgear router is easy. Follow the steps below.
- Turn on your PC and open a web browser.
- Turn on your Netgear router.
- Now go to the link bar and type “www.routerlogin.net and hit enter. (If this link doesn’t work for you then you can try one of these: routerlogin.com, 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.1.1).
- After getting to the login page, enter your username as “admin” and password as “password” or “1234”. Now click on the “Login” button. You will be logged into the Netgear router login page.
- Now, from the sidebar click on “Wireless Settings.”
- Now, Tick right on the “Enable SSID Broadcast” option.
- Now, name your SSID which will be your WIFI name.
- Select your region and look for the security option below. In the security option select “WPA2-PSK[AES]”.
- Now, enter the password of your router. Make sure to enter a strong password with characters and numbers.
- Now, click on “Apply”.
That’s it. You have successfully configured your Netgear router using www.routerlogin.net”. You can start using it now.
A lot of people complain about their Netgear login page username or password is wrong. Sometimes Netgear admin name and password are not set to default due to various reasons. In that case, resetting your router is the only way to access your router. If you are one of those guys who are unable to access the router because of unknown username and password then you have come to the right place. Today, we are going to show you a way to reset your Netgear router. Follow the article ahead to find out.
Resetting your Netgear Router: www.routerlogin.net
Resetting a router is easy. Follow the steps below to find out how to do it:
- Take your Netgear router and look at the back side of the router.
- Near the antenna bar, you will see a small pin switch. That switch is a reset button.
- Take a pen or an object like that and press the button for about 10-15 seconds.
- Now, wait a few minutes and now turn on your PC.
- Go to a web browser and go to the link bar and type: “www.routerlogin.net and hit enter. (If this link doesn’t work for you then you can try one of these: routerlogin.com, 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.1.1).
- Now, In the username field type “admin” and in the password field type “password” or “1234” and click on “login” button.
You will be logged in to your Netgear router login page. Now, go to wireless settings and Enable SSID broadcast, change SSID name, select your region and in the security options select security as “WPA2-PSK[AES].” Now, create a password for the security of your router. That’s it. You have successfully configured your Netgear router using www.routerlogin.net.
You can bookmark our website for more information related to Netgear routers. We also give updates about other routers and networking equipment.